Dec 6, 2012

Early this morning I got to work on making the invites for my holiday pop-up shop I am having next week! Again, if you would like to come Utah residents ... then just shoot me an email [roxymarjdesign@gmail.com] with your home address and I will get one out to you asap.

The front of the cards are plaid and the back I splattered....this picture is of my first draft...the second go made the final cut. And please ignore the chipped nail polish [one of my greatest pet peeves in the beauty dept.] I haven't made time this week to make them nails all pretty like...



To add a little sparkle, I glue gunned my initials on top of each card. Quick, cheap, unique!


The backs of my invites below. I am really happy with how they turned out! Total cost: only $2.00... I supplied my own cardstock which cuts cost as well as opting out of doing color copies...hence going the glue-gun glitter route. The inside? That's for the recipient to see! :)





2 comments:

Evie said...

oh wow you have gone to so much effort with these. super lovely. lucky recipients : ) all the best for the pop-up shop x

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Evie! I hope the shop goes well...fingers crossed. :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...