Sep 12, 2012

Yesterday I went and got an eye exam. My first ever. And, apparently I am near FAR sighted [my husband just corrected me] lol. I knew my perfect eyesight jig was going to be ending soon. This past year my eyes have slowly been giving me problems...I'm sure it's from working on the computer a lot. I found the site Coastal  with affordable glasses, and that let's you upload your picture. Nuff said. :-[)


p.s. My husband's coworker just shared this interview with him, which he then just passed over to me. LISTEN TO THIS: Two little girls Explain the Worst Haircut Ever.  <- HILARIOUS!




6 comments:

Annie said...

Yeah, I was 30 when I went to the eye doctor for the first time and had to get glasses too! They're so fun to try on, but it's so hard to choose just one pair!

ROXY MARJ said...

Man! What is with getting over the hill?! :-[) I can imagine it's hard choosing one pair. Jesse has 6 of the same pair because he either looses them or breaks them often. And they're like $7 a piece!

Shilo Mayer said...

Roxy! You should check out Warby Parker. http://www.warbyparker.com/
They have cute/affordable glasses and you can also have 5 pairs shipped to you for free to try on and return. I need new glasses too and I just got my trial pairs yesterday!

*and yes, I blog stalk you :)

ROXY MARJ said...

Shilo! HOW THE HECK ARE YOU!!!?? :{) sorry to inform you, but you are no longer stalking me, you blew your cover! :)

I love warby parker, but right now a little bit above our budget. Or perhaps I should wait a month and then I can get a pair. I do love their styles most of all the other store's i've checked out [online] That is neat that they do free trials. I am curious to know how they turned out?! Thanks for the suggestion! xo

fnjkeankjaen said...

when I was young I wanted to wear glasses so badly I almost faked the eye exam!! ;-)

Nicole said...

hahahhahahaha the big and little ones look so funny ahahhaha love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...