Sep 29, 2012

Looking forward to some real time blogging next week. Till then, a couple pics of two new items I have up in my shop and sooo much more to come. This week has been productive folks!  p.s. I am reading The Chronicles of Narnia for the very first time... Ah! I can't put it down and WHY did I not read this when I was a child. Shame...shame shame shame! Okay, well have a great weekend!

+ A HUGE thank you to my friends Tara, Kim & Lyric 
for loaning their gorgeous & fun kids to do this little mini petit-o shoot with my coloring posters. +




5 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

coloring posters?! genius.

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Lindsay! :) <3

Nicole said...

C. or Narnia books are great! I had only read the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe as a child so decided to read them all just this last year. Cool you're doing the same :)

Lyn said...

These posters are such a wonderful idea, Roxy!

ROXY MARJ said...

Nicole Stag has a blog!!! :-[) I had no idea! What is your favorite chronicles book? I am now starting on "The Horse and His Boy"... :)

Lyn, Thank you! The response has been really great. :) xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...