Aug 30, 2012

Early mornings when no one is awake [besides the walkers/runners I see out our office window] are my very favorite. This is when I have the most energy and get the most done. I hope I still get to have these alone moments when we have a baby someday [too selfish? : / ] but having peace like this in the early morning is pretty much a blueprint for how the rest of my day will look.


Lastly, I saw Harley sleeping like this in our bedroom yesterday. It freaked me out because of the blind cord...luckily that was not wrapped around his neck..... He likes to sleep on my pillow now, and how he goes about doing so is a movie in itself. Animals have the funniest behaviors... speaking of which, have you read Animals in Translation? One of my very favorite books, and I think it's time for a reread. If you are a hardcore animal lover, this is a MUST read.... it is beyond fascinating!!!


2 comments:

About Last Weekend said...

Beautiful photos. Our eldest son is called Harley too!

ROXY MARJ said...

ohhh thanks A.B.L. :) I love that your son's name is Harley!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...