Jul 25, 2012

Nope, these are not  Mast Brothers Chocolate Bars

These packages are just some of the orders that were shipped the other day.  As cheesy as it sounds, I get really emotional every time an order is placed for one of my items.  I want to hug, kiss, and thank those of you who see the value in supporting independent designers. I love every step that goes into making a clutch, a pillow, or painting a picture...all the way down to the packaging. I designed the floral paper you see below and purposely wrap my packages in such a way that everything can be reused again if desired. 

I also want to especially thank Lena, Joy & Jeff [Booooooom]
 for posting about my items. You 3 have brought me a lot of traffic & buyers/fans to my shop. 


and if I had gobs of money right now, I would most definitely send you guys some chocolate bars.

Don't you just love Mast Brother's packaging though?
Makes 5 bars for $40 seem well worth it to me.


5 comments:

jeff said...

:)

Egan Metcalf said...

i loooooved receiving your package!!! It is wrapped so beautifully.

ROXY MARJ said...

Oh Egan, I am so glad!!! Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

I just placed an order for one - found your blog. I can't wait to get it in the mail!

fnjkeankjaen said...

Your packages are amongst my favourite! So lovely!
And now that you mentioned, yes they do look a little like chocolate bars, but even better

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...