Oct 15, 2011

Have you seen this video of the surprise these parent's did for their daughter Lily? It's moments like these that get me soooo excited to have kids someday.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

on another note... how fantastic is this dress, this sold out dress... 



and this top....found at 212 ::: I love the side stripes running down
the sleeves, along with the enlarged keyhole detail on the right.


I honestly cannot remember the last time I had a "real" shopping experience...where money wasn't an issue, and I could buy what I wanted right then. This excludes thrift stores of course, because out here anyone can afford to shop at the thrift store. For example, I got thee cutest leather purse last week for only 25 cents! 

Anyways...the other day I came across this girl's blog [sadly I can't remember the name] that is solely dedicated to her yearly $600 clothing budget. Totally inspiring. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

& a really cool tip I learned from my sister-in-law Megan's makeup night she had recently:

Baking soda is great to use for cleansing the face, not too abrasive...and truly leaves your skin feeling squeeky clean. I used it yesterday morning and was astounded at how it made my skin feel. Just mix it with your face wash...it's so affordable, you almost cannot afford to not try it. Cornmeal also works amazing for both face and body...best to use it in the shower though.


--------------------------------------------------------------------

I want this mobile...NOW! You don't need a behbeh to appreciate this cuteness! & One could definitely make this using femo clay if they didn't have access to a pottery clay and a kiln....like moi.



and lastly...if you have a blouse or blazer that needs a little extra something something...what about a broach from this cute little seller in Paris? Found at Hello Possum  Plus, it's a good way to show your autumn pride..no?





1 comment:

Jessica Marie said...

That video is so sweet! It's exactly how you explained it! Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...