Apr 28, 2010

Tonight.... I want to dream about...

and the people there....



and the breath taking landscapes!!!










walking through rice fields with Hani girls :)

buying a pair of these cuties!

riding on a horse like this, in an outfit like this....

running into an old man like this, with a horse like this...perhaps he will let me buy his hat off him? :)

and then.... I would get off my horse and get on this cart...eat some candy & then wake up! :)

good night friends + sweet dreams +

3 comments:

If... said...

Your art is my favorite of all of these!!

ROXY MARJ said...

awwww ;) THANKS! Well, I remembered to make it larger! Will print you a copy! xo

valerie said...

roxy, have you seen the bbc documentary series, wild china?? it is SO amazing. you would love it! ian and i watched it on netflix recently and now we can't wait to go to china...someday...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...