Apr 28, 2010


Mother's Day is coming up soon! If you are at a loss at what to get mumsy...;-) try looking in some of these darling etsy shops

<<<.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.>>>

BEAUTIFUL craspedia topiary! On of my very favorite floral combinations is craspedia & lambs ear.....
>>> major swoonage <<<

another swoonage... milk glass...and then flowers in milk glass! LOVE!


Cute fold-out poster card

flower & lace dishes


miniature wood town.


a teeny cute little book to write her favorite poems in.

& then for me, + hehehehe + a brass bowl and apple. oh brass, how I love thee!

2 comments:

Craig Barlow B. said...

I am absolutely the worst gift giver in the world. The anticipation of getting someone a gift will make me break out in hives. I'm sure you are a pro.

orange sugar home said...

love your blog! thanks for your comment a while ago on my blog. been absent for a little blog break. looking forward to staying tuned to your pages!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...