Aug 19, 2009

Heidi Swanson of 101 COOKBOOKS never fails to showcase amazing food, recipes, photos, food stories etc. on her site. I am on 101 Cookbook's email list and truly, it IS an email I look forward to receiving every.single.time! I think most of my attraction is due chiefly because of the photographs...I SWEAR I can smell each dish just because of the clarity and color! Anyways....enough slobber talk for one night...I gots meself a bar-b-q to attend this Sunday after church, and I signed up to bring a salad/side dish.... having a hard time over here trying to decide what to make.... all of these recipes below look soooo mouth watering good, I want to make them ALL!!!









2 comments:

Miss Dandy said...

What an amazing blog! Thanks so much for sharing - I'm looking forward to the emails/posts as well!!!

ROXY MARJ said...

Miss Dandy! Your totally welcome! Get ready to be wooed!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...