Jun 6, 2009

So I just moved from NYC to SLC [Utah] this past Tuesday. I am living with my younger sister Mari in downtown Salt Lake. My move was successful and really stress free, everything fell together wonderfully [sigh...] :) Luckily I had a beautiful black antique desk waiting here for me at my Mari's place that a friend found for me here at the thrift store. So Wednesday my first day here Mari took me to thee cutest store ever called Emily Jane. There I found this awesome black vintage chair to go perfectly with my desk [$20] along with that I found a pretty printed red bandana [$6] that I decided to make my chair cushion out of. I didn't want to cut into the bandana, so I sewed some mitered corners on it [is this wording right?] :/ and then I made a separate muslin cushion to be tucked inside... turned out great. Going to Ikea now to get a couple organizing things for "office" area..more pics to come, and of Salt Lake!! :) xo





2 comments:

Chris Almond said...

congratulations on your move, weirdo. I am joking, but how many people move from provo, to new york for 10 years back to salt lake? not too many. But knowing there is a beau involved makes it totally understandable.

Nelson Family Album said...

So cute! I can't wait for you to take a road trip down here to Vegas!!!! YEAH!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...